Introduction to Why Cosmic Law on ‘Ghost Guns’ is essential.
There are volumes of 3D Printed Images of Gun Parts out there on the Internet.
Ghost Guns has created a new dangerous spear capable of destroying by evil misuse the heart of society. When even children can create these guns, we face a serious decay of safety and wellbeing for people in a society.
Allan Ivarsson PhD P.I. 4th of July 2023 (74 years of age on Boxing Day 26th Dec 2022.)
Founder, director, chairman of ‘things to come’ called ‘Cosmicism’. The way of ‘Blue Light Cosmic Philosophy’, the way of ‘Cosmic Libertarianism’ which uses the most advanced intelligence in the Universe called ‘Philosophical Intelligence’.
Ps. There are far too many people in life that think they have the right to dictate by force how other peaceful honourable decent people must live. Authoritarianism is not acceptable behaviour. Every person has the right to live free, in speech, choice and equality provided they do not abuse their ‘Freedom Privilege’ by denying others the same right to live free.
A.I. Comment Source Previous Report as linked below…
Allan Ivarsson continues his homework on “Ghost Guns” because there is a serious danger of untraceable printed guns becoming available in the hands of wrong thinking people and inexperienced under 21 years young people, including children.
Education about the danger of Guns is essential and should be mandatory training in every ‘High School’ around the world. The use of Guns involves a very strict sense of responsibility and no one should be allowed to use a Gun who has not been well trained.
All Governments in the ‘Free World’ need to be “The Eye of Calm in Political Discussion and must act Responsibly in the Creation of Gun Laws.” Too many legislated ‘Gun Laws’ will do more harm than good. Common-sense in simple guidance laws is the wiser path.
I Allan Ivarsson have divided by common-sense the Subject of Guns into Two Categories. There should be pragmatic simple laws for each Category.
First Category: Traditional Manufactured Guns by Gun Manufacturers that are Traceable with Serial Numbers.
Second Category: 3D Printed ‘Ghost Guns’ which are not Traceable because Serial Numbers do not exist and there is no trace of who is the Manufacturer.
I believe there should be a law to make it illegal to Manufacture a Gun be it past “Traditional Gun Manufacturing” or “Ghost Gun” Manufacture without a Manufacturing Gun License approved by very strict Government Control.
It must be a crime to manufacture “Ghost Guns” without authorized approval by Government Gun License. It is an abuse of ‘Freedom Privilege’ to Manufacture Guns without a Government Licence. And a Government Approved Serial Number must be by law assigned to all “Ghost Guns”.
I don’t have time at present to investigate what Gun Laws exist in every State and Country around the world. Hence, common-sense individuals need to do their homework and ensure that common-sense ‘Gun Laws’ exist in their Nation at both State Level and at Federal Level.
I will advise that all Gun Laws at Federal Level need to be in harmony in a pragmatic way with State Gun Laws and that each State should talk to other States and strive to establish a common-sense good ‘Gun Law Standard’ in harmony with essential Federal Gun Laws Control.
It is the duty of every individual adult to work responsibly to encourage society to live safely free of violent behaviour and to ensure that weapons must not be used by inexperienced untrained people. And all weapons may only be used for reasons of self-defence when being physically attacked.
Education about Guns is Mandatory Training. And even Children should be taught the danger of Guns.
We need ‘Codes of Behaviour’ Education in Society Generation after Generation.
My Mission as many know is to persistently fight for protection of ‘Freedom Values’ in Speech, Choice and Equality and to teach the most advanced intelligence in the world called ‘Philosophical Intelligence’ which includes fighting to stop destruction of our planet including stopping ‘The Habit of War’ with other Countries and to stop violent bad criminal behaviour ‘Habit of War’ on our streets and in our homes and industries.
This is a tough must do objective but it is essential because as Populations continue to increase in numbers, we all must live by strict ‘Codes of Behaviour’. If we fail to do the right thing by our Planet and all life, including our Human Species, we will inevitably drive the Homo Sapiens Species into Extinction and most other species will suffer the same fate.
We all generation after generation have a serious responsibility both as a collective and as individuals to always strive to do the right thing.
Education is Number One when the right responsible teachings are passed forward.
Allan Ivarsson PhD P.I. 12th of July 2023
Cosmic Law on Ghost Guns
Ghost Guns have been found by American Police in USA and by Australian Police in Australia.
Cosmic Law states…
1. Thou shalt understand the societal danger of ‘Ghost Guns’.
2. Thou shalt understand the serious danger of Ghost Guns because these firearms are privately assembled and are untraceable.
3. Thou shalt recognize that these Ghost Guns can be 3D-printed and unlike traditional guns manufacture, these Ghost Guns don’t have serial numbers.
4. Thou shalt recognize that Ghost Guns can be assembled from “buy build shoot” kits. Anyone can purchase these kits. No one needs a background check to buy one. That sad fact makes many irresponsible thinking people dangerous when they can easily gain access to the 3D printed kits to quickly manufacture a gun.
5. Thou shalt understand the serious flaw in existing Gun Laws in 2023 that until the 3D Printed Gun Parts are not put together, they by law are not considered guns. One can easily argue correctly that the possession of ‘Ghost Gun Parts’ should automatically be deemed as illegal.
6. Thou shalt recognize the high-level danger that anyone who is prohibited from purchasing a gun or from possessing a gun can legally buy 3D printed gun kits with the objective opportunity to assemble a ‘Ghost Gun’ and use it as an unauthorized no serial number weapon to threaten and kill other innocent people by aggressive offensive attack.
7. Thou must wake up and recognize that people male or female or LGBTQ with a history of violence and past convictions can purchase 3D Gun Parts and make a ‘Ghost Gun’. This dangerous ability status is not acceptable and must be outlawed.
8. Thou shalt take notice of the additional concern that clever children who are not smart in wisdom can order 3D Printed Gun Parts and assemble them to create a ‘Ghost Gun’. It is understood that skilled clever people can assemble a ‘Ghost Gun’ in thirty minutes which makes such people a dangerous individual in society.
9. Thou shalt enforce a law that makes it a crime to manufacture ‘Ghost Guns’ that do not have a registered serial number.
The flaw in the American Law is that this ‘Cosmic Law’ is not enforced.
10. Thou Shalt not allow the ‘Common People’ to manufacture 3D Printed ‘Ghost Guns’ even with or without Serial Numbers. For the protection of the people inside a Nation it must be classified as a serious crime to illegally manufacture ‘Ghost Guns’. There are too many criminal crazies that are maiming and killing innocent people inside a society.
In America, the Office of Public Affairs, U.S. Department of Justice announced new rules to Modernize Firearm Definitions. But whilst it is a good start, I don’t feel that is strong enough to stop the manufacture of 3D printed Ghost Guns.
It was reported that… “This Rule will clarify that parts kits that are readily convertible to firearms are subject to the same regulations as traditional firearms. These regulatory updates will help curb the proliferation of “ghost guns”, which are often assembled from kits, do not contain serial numbers, and are sold without background checks, making them difficult to trace and easy to acquire by criminals.” (i)
“This rule will make it harder for criminals and other prohibited persons to obtain untraceable guns, will help ensure that law enforcement officers can retrieve the information they need to solve crimes, and will help reduce the number of untraceable firearms flooding our communities.” (i)
A.I. comments… This stated commitment was tabled by U.S. Attorney General Merrick B. Garland, April 11, 2022. (i)
Legislated Laws will change over the years; hence some overview Legislated laws need to be enforced as part of Amendment to a Constitution.
Even worse than single shot ‘Ghost Guns’ are ‘Sub-Machine Ghost Guns’. Such guns should never be in the hands of the general public and should only be legally available to the Military Armed Forces. Sub-Machine Guns should not even be available to Police.
It is not the objective of ‘Cosmic Law’ to table Punishment Laws. It is the role of ‘Cosmic Law’ to simply state what thou shalt not do. Disobedience of ‘Cosmic Law’ creates Karma, wrong result for people that refuse to respect and obey ‘Cosmic Law’.
Rule Addresses ‘Ghost Gun’ Proliferation. April 11, 2022, by Office of Public Affairs, U.S. Department of Justice as follows on slide extract.(i) It is now 2nd of August 2023. What has followed? ‘Ghost Guns’ are still being found by Police in Australia and USA.
Yes, there should be two independent laws, one for ‘Traditional Gun Manufacture’ and one for ‘3D printed Gun Manufacture. The manufacture of ‘Ghost Guns’ by the people with or without serial numbers must for societal safety, be outlawed. In other words, Banned in Total.
There are ‘Traditional Gun Licences’ that responsible people can own without the need for ‘Ghost Guns’. Society must for Survival Reasons establish responsible ‘Gun Ownership Control.’ To do less is negligence and thus an act of dishonour.
Society will be wiser to enforce severe criminal penalties for the manufacture of ‘Ghost Guns’.
Certainly, 3D Printed Automatic Rapid-Fire Guns in the hands of the common people is an insane approval and must be outlawed. There are too many crazies born in every generation and such madness must be stopped.
Most people have responsible attitudes, it is the ‘Gun Crazies’ that warn us to protect our friends and family by demanding tougher ‘Gun Laws’. If we are not willing to do that, it is because we don’t care about the safety of other people. A don’t care attitude puts us into a low-life category inside society.
Allan Ivarsson PhD P.I. 3rd of August 2023.