Cosmic Law on Human Rights… Values of Decency.
Cosmic Law states…
- Thou shalt respect and obey the wisdom of ‘The Ten Commandments’.
- Thou shalt wisely recognise thou do not have to be religious to respect these common-sense laws.
- Thou shalt respect, observe and practice the wisdom of the 54 Cosmic Laws on ‘Protection and Preservation of Liberty Values’, including the human right to ‘Freedom of Speech’ and ‘Freedom of Choice’ provided such freedom does not deny anyone else the same rights.
- Thou shalt not deliberately mislead people with false knowledge untrue information.
- Thou shalt not vindictively defame people with false allegations.
- Thou shalt not defraud people using any form of unscrupulous scam.
- Thou shalt not bully people in physical ways or by communication process verbally, by mail or by Internet Social Services of any form. Nor shall thou harass people with paparazzi unauthorized tactics.
- Thou shalt remember that Freedom of Speech is a human right, to say how one feels, what thou believe and what ideas thou reject. Thou shalt respect such privilege by being respectful of opposing points of view without the use of coarse language or rude speech.
- Thou shalt not harass people by sexual advances, by repetitious mail, social media comments, or by any other form of emotional physical or communication abuse.
- Thou shalt not harass people with marketing phone calls. People have the right to live free of harassment. Respect that right.
- Thou shalt remember that good manners are the right way of kindness, courtesy and consideration that simply say, “I respect you.”
- Thou shalt not stalk people in any way or form.
- Thou shalt not threaten people by abuse or by death threats in any form of communication.
- Thou shalt not sexually abuse children or any adult in any way.
- Thou shalt not tolerate the existence of human trafficking, that is, slavery, forced labour, sexual exploitation, forced marriage, rape or forced extraction of organs and tissues.
- Thou shalt always respect the rights of others.
- Thou shalt not use coarse language in communication as a sign of respect for others.
- Thou shalt recognise that Cosmic Law rules the Universe in Physical Dimension and in Spiritual Dimension.
- Thou shalt not submit to Authoritarian bullying or any other form of ‘Totalitarianism’.
- Thou shalt wisely recognise that disobedience of Cosmic Law always enforces Karma that which is the result consequence of doing the wrong thing.
The adage “Do unto others as you expect them to do unto you” wisely still stands true.
Likewise the adage “What goes around, comes around” is the accountability reckoning of what happens, when we do the wrong thing.
Always be nice and kind, until in self-defence you have no choice not to be nice.
A world without caring, love and peace is a world not worthy of existence.
Ahimsa God of Creation guides us and those who live the path of altruism shall see the light of inner peace and goodness.
This is not a religious path… it is a Cosmic Philosophical Path.
The path of wisdom includes the ‘Positive Mental Attitude’ art of being the eye of calm in a storm. When others panic… stay cool, stay calm always focused on solution, choice and right decision.
Learn from mistakes and avoid repetitious error.
Strive always to the best of ability to do the right thing.
Allan Ivarsson Founder, Director, Chairman of Things to Come called ‘Cosmicism’ (1984-2024) the way of ‘Blue Light Cosmic Philosophy’ the way of ‘Cosmic Libertarianism’ founded upon ‘Cosmic Law’ and the use of the most advanced intelligence in the Universe, called ‘Philosophical Intelligence’.
More information about Cosmic Law…
‘Blue Light Defiance’ Books… Published on Kindle & Paperback Amazon.com
United States of America
Also Available at…
Allan Peter Ivarsson ©
Paperbacks Quality Printed in Colour Amazon.com
Kindle Electronic Books in Colour Amazon.com
(Passed Forward by ‘Blue Light’ Cosmic Philosophy)